The concierge service Weskar Lodge, includes the full-day navigation tours to the glaciers, and return to the city during the afternoon. The shipping companies are listed in the register of the Chilean Service Tourism Office (SERNATUR), and are security controlled by the Chilean Navy.
We suggest plan ahead and book all services in advance, and the services must be pre-paid in advance in order to guarantee the spot. The rates of the tours are expressed in Chilean Pesos (CLP), including taxes. The pay must be done in local currency, according to Chile Internal Revenue office.
1. Balmaceda & Serrano Glaciers (Bernardo O'Higgins National Park)
The navigation of the Patagonian fjords is an unforgettable tour from Puerto Natales. Boats embark from the fiscal pier at 8.00 AM, navigating the waters of the Ultima Esperanza fjord toward Bernardo O´Higgins National Park (Puerto Toro), which offers breathtaking views of the Balmaceda and Serrano glaciers. The tour included ticket entrance, Patagonian BBQ lunch and bilingual guide.
1.1 "AGUNSA" CATAMARAN
- Standard Cabin CLP $ 82.000/person
- VIP Cabin CLP $ 105.000/person
- Availability: Sep 15th, 2014 - Mar 31th, 2015. Not available in low season.
- Doesn't include transportation to the pier.
1.2 "21 DE MAYO" SHIP
- Low Season CLP $72.000/person (Apr 1st, 2014 - Aug 31st, 2014), departures only on Sundays.
- High season CLP $75.000/person (Sep 1st, 2014 - Mar 31th, 2015), daily departures from October.
- Doesn't include transportation to Puerto Bories pier.
2. Grey Glacier (Torres del Paine National Park)
You may do the navigation of Lake Lago Grey, with the glacier of the same name, from Puerto Natales. In this case, we suggest booking a private full-day tour of Torres del Paine and then adding the navigation of Lake Grey at the end. Available from November to March with 2, with 2 navigations per day.
CLP $ 55.000/person (Nov 1st, 2013 - Mar 31st, 2014)
(*) Price doesn't included transport from Weskar to Torres del Paine.