Balmaceda & Serrano Glaciers Navigation
Check-in at the pier at 7:30 am to begin the navigation. We'll begin our tour through Ultima Esperanza Fjord, where we will be able to spot the mountains, waterfalls, birds and marine species of the area. In a few hours we will be arriving at Balmaceda Glacier, which we will see from the boat, and then we'll be heading to a walk through a native forest that will take us to the foot of the Serrano Glacier. Back in the boat we will enjoy a Pisco Sour or whisky with pieces of ancient ice. Lunch will take place in a Patagonian ranch, where we will enjoy meals that include soup, barbecue, potatoes, salads, dessert and Chilean wine. The return to Puerto Natales is scheduled for 18:00 hrs approx.
Check-in: 07:30 hrs (approx)
Return: 18:00 hrs (approx)
LOW SEASON (April 2016 - August 2016)
- 21 de Mayo: CLP $ 80,000 p/p
- Agunsa: Does not operate in low season.
HIGH SEASON (September 2016 - March 2017)
- 21 de Mayo: CLP $ 85,000 p/p
- Agunsa (standard cabin): CLP $ 86,000 p/p.
- Agunsa (VIP cabin): CLP $ 110,000 p/p.
- Includes tickets to Bernardo O'Higgins National Park.
- Includes lunch in a Patagonian ranch.
- Departures subject to availability and weather conditions.
- If you hire the navigation with "21 de Mayo", it considers the hotel pick up and transfer to the pier.
- If you hire the navigation with "Agunsa", you must request a taxi at the Reception (rate CLP $ 2,000 approx).